Thursday, March 17, 2011

McRanty Rigg v1.0

Basic Rig completed. I do plan to make an updated 2.0 in the near future and fix ANY issues once I learn more about rigging. But to be honest, this being my first FULL character rigg containing body and face, I was really intimidated by rigging when I first got into it, but after going through this, it wasn't too bad and I actually kinda enjoy rigging it :D

Oh, also I found a MUCH better program to capture maya with, I was originally use Fraps, but this new program lets me capture Maya's Interface as well, so you can see the simple Interface I created for the creature's face.

Face controls, including a simple GUI, for controlling the character's face.



Body Controls created for controlling character's body.



As always, comments and critiques welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, looking much smoother! I like the added control UI's a lot too.

    ReplyDelete