Monday, May 9, 2011

Robot Turnaround Redo

So I decided to go back and add more details to this character. The torso has been changed the most and I redid the design for the core. I decided to incorporate design elements from more type of robots and cyborgs as well while still keeping the idea that the top be more elegant and the bottom be more machine engineered. Also asking a around, quite a few people suggested to make the robot like a new model instead of old and rusted, so I got away with the rusted textured look as well.









Also wanted to post this, I will be rigging his hands so they'll open up and reveal its hand turrets which are hidden inside.


Just screwing around with some HDR Image Based Lighting


As always, critiques and comments welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment