Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Planet Hulk Facial Rigg WIP #1

I know it's been awhile since I posted something since I graduated in December, I've just been doing tutorials and stuff mostly concentrating on doing Facial Rigging as I needed practice with doing Blend Shapes.

The following model was provided by Jonathan Thomas who modeled, textured and retopoed the character based on the Planet Hulk incarnation of the Hulk from Marvel Comics. For this WIP, i wanted to show how the Blend Shapes for the eyes work and created a simple GUI and connected em to show how they can be easily accessed. I also created a control to move the Jaw around just so you could see how the eyes could look with the character's mouth open. The reason I did the eyes first was to get an idea of how Blend Shapes work and setup them to be controlled by a GUI Interface and since they are less of them for the eyes then the mouth, I figured it would be a good place to start.



As always, critiques and comments welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment